Re: [Orchid] Soldering palladium to nickel white gold

andrew cooperman Thursday, May 01, 2014

Johnny,

    My question was not meant to be snarky and I am sorry if you read it
    as such. "Why not" is the first question that I ask myself when
    dealing with a new situation. Simple.

    I have tried torch welding or fusing a variety of metals together
    with, of course, varying results..... I have found that, in my
    studio, sometimes I just have to try it..

Take care,
Andy