[Orchid] [Call for Entries] [MASSC] Metal Extinction

Trish McAleer Thursday, May 01, 2014

    The Metal Arts Society of Southern California (MASSC) invites all
    metal artisans, faculty and students to our CASH PRIZE nationwide
    (USA) Call for Entry to our exhibition entitled "Metal Extinction:
    Using Metal to Honor and Make Permanent our Vanishing World?

    First Prize: $1000, Second Prize: $500, Third Prize: $250.00,
    Honorable Mention, and Public Choice Jurors: David Freda, Barbara
    Hendricks, Marne Ryan

    For complete information and to enroll:
    http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep819k

    MASSC Complete Exhibition Prospectus:
    http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep819l [PDF file]

Thank you and please feel free to pass this along!
MASSC Exhibition Committee
Metal Arts Society of Southern California