[Bench Exchange] New Benches and Workspaces

The BenchExchange Featuring:

Bench with helpers

Deborrah Daher

Richard Paille

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

I know a lot of us have digital cameras. What if everyone took a
picture of what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we
built a collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or
putting tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist.
Could be funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I
bet it would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

service@ganoksin.com Participation is absolutely FREE!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Pedroro Llanas. Colorado Springs, USA

Paf Dvorak, USA

Coleen Byrnes, USA

Lil’ helper at a messy bench

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

I know a lot of us have digital cameras. What if everyone took a
picture of what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we
built a collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or
putting tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist.
Could be funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I
bet it would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

service@ganoksin.com Participation is absolutely FREE!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Juliette Morris Williams, USA

Malin Dahllow, Sweden

Terri Garcia, USA

Mia van Beek, USA

Lucie Janku, Cezch Republic

Carol Dee Myers, USA

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

I know a lot of us have digital cameras. What if everyone took a
picture of what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we
built a collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or
putting tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist.
Could be funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I
bet it would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

service@ganoksin.com Participation is absolutely FREE!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Kristina Weick, USA
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7ziq

Jose Ugalde R. Chile
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zir

George Poblocki New Franken, WI. USA
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zis

Yulia Papelis
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zit

Karen Goeller, USA
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7ziu

Andres Cardenas- Whorton, USA
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7ziv

Ayse (Taki) Unaydin, Turkey
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7ziw
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zix

Jeannette from Sout-Africa
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zip

Jeff Regan, USA
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7ziy
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7ziz
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zj0

Jose del Rio
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zj1

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

I know a lot of us have digital cameras. What if everyone took a
picture of what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we
built a collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or
putting tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist.
Could be funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I
bet it would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

service@ganoksin.com Participation is absolutely FREE!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Jan Bennett

http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zj8

Gild Atelier

Amy Wyckoff

Mario Sarto

Paul Richter

Bob Borter

Paolo Cerruti
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zje
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zjf
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zjg

Chantel McCabe
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zjh

Carlo G Verda
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zji

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of almost 300 benches at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Lawrence Terry Wheeler, Oxnard CA
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zjv

Melissa Cox, Glendale Springs, NC

Maria Breeden
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zjx

John Clark
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zjy

Robin S. Bean
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zjz

Joanne, Glens Falls NY

Philip & Toni Powell

Jennifer Gow

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of almost 300 benches at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

Hi All. I’ve been enjoying all the pictures of benches being posted,
with feelings of awe and shame. I thought the idea was not to clean
up, but these are pretty spiffy benches. As I look in horror at my
own, with it’s usual chaos, there’s no way I’d post a picture of its
normal state. I can be a little scattered in my work habits,
resulting in crap everywhere. Surely I can’t be the only one with a
messy bench! Fess up!

Allan

I too am enjoying seeing other jeweler’s work areas. I have sent an
image of my work station where I run a repair and custom shop in a
retail jewelry store, but the shop I have at home will never be
photographed, as it is a total disaster. The old bench here at home
sees little use these days, with all my major tools now located at
the retail shop, and it has become a catch all for every household
repair someone in the family hopes I can do, and any work at the
home bench requires an archeological type excavation before I can
find room to work.

If your bench is untidy, like mine think of this motto " a tidy
bench is a lazy bench" works for me!

Richard

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Digger and Cathy
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zkp

John Atwell Rasmussen
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zkq

Dylan Johnson - Denver, CO

Adam Alexander Thalacker Bartl, Brazil
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zkr

Roxan O’Brien

James Newton

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of almost 300 benches at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Sofia Nunes, Lisbon, Portugal

Carrie Nunes, Nashville, TN

Madebyangels

Katerina Stamati, Athens, Greece

Theresa Parsons, Virginia Beach

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of almost 300 benches at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Maria Marmara, Athens, Greece

Kathleen Gatliffe, Superior, CO.

Susan E. Snyder

Rosi Polo. Lima, Peru

Lucie Janku, Czec Republic

Glenda Skarie. Stuart, FL.

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of almost 300 benches at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Yves B. Roldan. Tepoztlan, Mexico

Lisa Sirlin Hall. Los Angeles, CA

Peter Brasser, Costa del Sol, Spain

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of over 300 benches and workspaces at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Crystal Rivera. Long beach, CA. USA

Vernon Wilson

[...]

Murray Brereton, New Zealand

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of over 300 benches and workspaces at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Gerald Lewy

This is my stone setting bench. It is not cleaned up, it is left
this way every night. Every tool has it’s own proper place. When
setting diamonds my hand goes to the exact place where each tool
must, and should be. No need to keep rummaging around a dirty bench
looking for my 10x loupe or tweezers. Yes, I am a “Obsessive
Compulsive” clean-bench setter! If I drop a .005 pt diamond, I can
find it in seconds!!!

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of over 300 benches and workspaces at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Chrissie Webber, USA

Karin, Denmark

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of over 300 benches and workspaces at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Tonia Rockwell, Oceanside, CA.

A project from the Orchid community of jewelry enthusiasts and
professionals. We’ve tried to capture our benches in the midst of
everyday turmoil.

See the full collection of over 300 benches and workspaces at
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/benchexchange

Most of us own a digital cameras. What if everyone took a picture of
what their bench looks like at this very moment, and we built a
collection of these images on a Web page? No tidying up, or putting
tools away. Just the state of being in which you now exist. Could be
funny, interesting, possibly embarrassing to some, but I bet it
would spark more than a few questions and ideas!

The Bench Exchange Featuring:

Maija Malinen. Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Paul Rene Barsalou

Dwaine Ferguson, Omaha, NE. USA