Who's Going to SNAG?

I’ll be there, first thing, the first day. It is my honor to make
the SNAG LIfetime Achievement Award. This year’s goes to Robert
(Bob) Ebendorf. I will have the privilege of handing the award to
him, and telling him how much it means to me to make it for him.

I look forward to seeing old friends, making new friends, learning
new things, and buying cool stuff in the Vendor Room.

Oh! also: Friday night, there is new event called a Studio Hop. I
will be at Quench Jewelry Arts, along with my co-author Betty Helen
Longhi. We’ll be selling and signing our book, Creative Metal
Forming, and showing a bit of our work.

Cynthia (Cindy) Eid