Re: [Orchid] Fingernails....

Rick Powell Saturday, July 27, 2013

    Thank you for that insight, Leonid. I believe your advice on taking
    timeto stop and clean your work area and allow time to think through
    the steps is exactly what I need. I find that when I am most
    unpleased with my finished pieces, it was after I tried to work all
    the way through and my workshoplooks like a disaster. It is said
    that completions of things give you mental energy and incompletions
    drain your energy. (like a student who feels more energetic after
    they complete a large essay) So perhaps the littlecompletions of
    these steps is why the goldsmith completes better pieces.

    I appreciate your shared knowledge.

Rick Powell