Re: [Orchid] [Source] 18k Palladium white gold

Thomas H. Louthen III Saturday, July 27, 2013

>     I'm looking for a good source for 18k palladium white gold " 18
>     gauge sheet, 14 gauge wire. And I'm too small of an operation for
>     Stuller or Hoover and Strong to sell to.

    I am a one man operation with occasional helpers/apprentices and
    have been buying from Hoover and Strong for at least 35 yeas. I love
    some of their alloys, and have been using their palladium since they
    began selling it. It may seem like a lot of hoops to jump through,
    but persevere, you have to start dealing with larger institutions
    somewhere. Thomas III