Phil Hansen, Embrace the shake

I/we, grandson Brendon and I just watched this and were positively
impressed. I would love to post this to Orchid for any who have ever
struggled with creativity issues, or disabling events.

In art school, Phil Hansen developed an unruly tremor in his hand
that kept him from creating the pointillist drawings he loved. Hansen
was devastated, floating without a sense of purpose. Until a
neurologist made a simple suggestion: embrace this limitation. and
transcend it.

Hugs,
Terrie

Teresa Masters

http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep80an

Wow! Thanks Terrie, It seems like I’ve been in a slump forever,
ironically I have the greatest shop in the world. Looking at the
that started with a bernzomatic plumbers torch), I was beginning to
realize I had too many choices. I am now considering giving some of
it away to people that need it much more than I. I’ll let you know
how that idea develops. Thomas III