[Orchid] Clasps for handicapped and injured, or elderly

Sharon Sunday, May 26, 2013
========[ Invite a Friend -  ]========

    An elderly woman came up to my booth last Saturday who was looking
    for an easier way to fasten her necklaces and asked if I had
    magnetic catches. I told her no and suggested a local craft store,
    which she said she'd already looked and they didn't have them.

    She said she had broken her shoulder last year and was having
    difficulty fastening her necklaces. I doubt she had jeweler's
    plyers, nor knew how to attach any clasp and probably wouldn't want
    to pay me even a minimum amount to do this for her. However, after
    our conversation I wondered what would be the easiest clasp for a
    handicapped or elderly person with arthritic hands. I'd love to see
    comments on this. Thank you,

Sharon Perdasofpy