Tania A. ask for Help. Can anybody help her?

Hi:

Again finding myself forwarding messages to Orchid from people who needs
advise or help

I just got an Email from From: Tania A.
Email: oafm@aol.com

The message says:…

I am very impressed to say the least. I have been searching the web for weeks
for something like this. I am very much interested in jewelry design
and casting but just didn’t know where to begin. I am a colege student in the
Bay Area. I was wondering if you may know of any schools in my area
that would teach me the basics
and the techniques. Thank you ahead of time for your time.

Tania.

PS. The Orchid’s Creation of the week was chosen already, we will update the site
in the next few days. The contest is not over yet…:slight_smile: May you wish to participate
just send us a graphic of your creation, with about 50 words describing it.

Please don’t send it to Orchid! send it to service@ganoksin.com

Best to you all
Dr. E. Aspler
Managing Director
Ganoksin Jewelry Co.,Ltd.
aspler@ganoksin.com

  •                     orchid@ganoksin.com                                        *

  •                   http://www.ganoksin.com/                                     *

[...]

procedures *

The Revere Academy is very good, Jack De Silva’s school does some short
workshops, Oakland college of art has classes, the Metal Arts Society of
Northern California is very active and has lots of workshops. Try calling
Revere for the Metal Arts Guild contact numbers.

Good luck.

Charles

  •                     orchid@ganoksin.com                                        *

  •                   http://www.ganoksin.com/                                     *

I was wondering if you may know of any schools in my area

that would teach me the basics
and the techniques. Thank you ahead of time for your time.

I had a girlfriend that moved to San Francisco a long time ago. She was
working as an apprentice for … hmmmm … I think that it was Robins or
Robinson Jewelers.

http://www.knight-hub.com/manmtndense/bhh3.htm
e-mail: @Bruce_Holmgrain
snail mail: POB 7072, McLean, VA 22106-7972, U.S.A.

  •                     orchid@ganoksin.com                                        *

  •                   http://www.ganoksin.com/                                     *

Hi, Latter this week I will post a complete 1st. leason that we teach our
students
Lloyd

e-mail: manmountaindense@knight-hub.com
snail mail: POB 7072, McLean, VA 22106-7972, U.S.A.

  •                     orchid@ganoksin.com

procedures *

Lloyd $ Elsie Butterfield

  •                     orchid@ganoksin.com                                        *

  •                   http://www.ganoksin.com/                                     *

ThanFrom: @SUSAN_B_CARD (Susan Card)

Tanya, doesn’t your school have an art department?

  •                     orchid@ganoksin.com                                        *

  •                   http://www.ganoksin.com/                                     *

If “Bay Area” means San Francisco, try Alan Revere, Revere Jewelry Acadamey.

[...]

Refractal Design, Inc. | voice: 508-777-5500 / fax: 508-777-6575
57 North Putnam St. | Internet: rbecker@refractal.com
Danvers, MA 01923 | Home page: http://www.refractal.com/
USA | Compuserve: 71664,600

  •                     orchid@ganoksin.com                                        *