[4Sale] Guillotine shear, tent, display cases and other

Dear Friends

Good news. my husband and #1 sales assistant has retired from his
paying job and we are moving from New York to warmer climes. But as a
result, the nature of my jewelry business is changing. I am now
selling several items before we move. None are very old, and all used
infrequently.

I’ve placed the items for sale, with photos, on a web page:
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep809v

Please feel free to spread the word to anyone who might be
interested.

Although the items are currently in southern Westchester (about 20
miles north of New York City) I am willing to arrange for shipping at
the buyer’s expense. Most items can be handled by UPS or Fedex, but
if not, I can ask my show shipper if they will handle it for you.

Mary Partlan
White Branch Designs