Re: [Orchid] [Source] Slides to digital transfer

Thomas H. Louthen III Wednesday, May 01, 2013

    If you don't mind sharing with us the cost of 500 slides being
    digitized at Scancafe I would appreciate it. I have some friends who
    have taken my pics for years, but the cost of putting them on a disc
    was prohibitive. I have tried more than once to operate a camera,
    even bought CLB's book, but I just can't get them right. I also have
    no interest in learning another technique at this late date in my
    life. I'm as ADD as Leonardo without the genious, or discipline. You
    can e-mail me off-line if you'd like. Thomas III