Re: [Orchid] A chance to visit Australia

Loren Damewood Wednesday, May 01, 2013

    Okay, good answers, they helped me direct my explorations. It turns
    out that I can apply for a Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity)
    Visa. Here's a link, in case anyone else is interested:

    http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep8086

    That's what I meant about "is it legal", the fact that some
    governments take a very dim view of outsiders coming in and doing
    work for hire, or selling goods, etc.

Thanks,

Loren
golden-knots.com