Re: [Orchid] Arts and crafts tradition in silver jewelry

Amanda DeWitt Engberg Wednesday, May 01, 2013

    Thanks you guys for this discussion. I've been doing one of a kind
    pieces for quite a while. Its hard to make a living do so, but it
    did allow me to be a stay at home mother while raising my children
    and running a small, one of a kind shop in a resort area on Lake
    Michigan. I've loved my life doing so, and have met nice people
    along the way. I can call my customers my friends. I'm backing off
    from the public now to concentrate on jewelry making.