Re: [Orchid] Setting for a cushion-cut stone that needs light

Sam Schroeder Tuesday, April 02, 2013

    not sure how hard spinels are, but if the stone will survive in a
    tension setting, that will let in most light possible. In my
    opinion. I have NOWHERE near the experience of the masters on this
    site, but I *do* wear a gorgous tension set diamond ring, and it
    always brings compliments.

Blessings,
Sam Kaffine
www.sterlingbliss.com