Re: [Orchid] Removal of dents from sterling silver

Milt Fischbein Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Brian

    Thanks for your thoughtful response.

    Yes there is an end cap on the Yad which I will have to drill out.
    As you suggested this hole will not be visible once the two pieces of
    the Yad are soldered back together.

    I also looked into the drift punches that you suggested. They are
    not in the Sears Canadian catalogue, but I did find them in the US
    catalogue. I am going to drop by a local Sears store and see if the
    Canadian stores will bring them in

    If I cannot easily get the drift punches, I have a number of
    different mandrels and sections of tool steel that I can probably
    reshape to help me do the job.

Regards
Milt