[Welcome] New Members for March 7, 2013

Orchid Circulation: 13,000 members!

Please welcome our newest members…

Mollie Montgomery
Seattle, WA. USA

I have a BFA from Museum School Fine Arts Boston and an MFA from the
University of Washington, both in jewelry metals. I am a studio art
jeweler, I have had a production line in the past and do custom
jewelry as well. I teach art at a prep school in the Seattle area,
as well as a jewelry class at North Seattle Community College for
continuing education for the past 7 years.

I am really interested in learning CAD for jewelry to continuing my
custom work and further my career working for other jewelers as
well.

Any advice on getting started for an independent jeweler working
with CAD, building up clientele be greatly appreciated. I am looking
into Matrix 7 software.

Thanks, Mollie

Like us on Facebook ! Come Join Your Fellow Jewelers Articles, Tips,