Casting large scale silicone bronze statues

I am looking to cast a series of 8-10 large scale bronze statues in a
run of 5-7 pcs of each . the largest is 3 meters tall. the work
should be high quality and cast with silicone bronze. can anyone
suggest a foundry in Thailand or India that can handle high quality
work. Thanks

I do not live there, but this guy is a wealth of knowledge and can
cast them if he chose to.

Gary Glazer at,
Chiangmai Gemstones and Jewelry Co., Ltd.

149/6 Moo 1 Tambon Changphuak Chiangmai Thailand 50300 TEL. (66-53)
414048 FAX. (66-53) 414034

Glad to help,
John Butler

Why not use a casting house here in the US? Our economy and workers
could use the help.

There are plenty here in the pacific NW. Maiden Bronze here in Sandy
Oregon immediately comes to mind. There are also several foundries
in Joseph Oregon as well. Maiden bronze does very nice work.

Jo Haemer
timothywgreen.com

Why not use a casting house here in the US? Our economy and
workers could use the help.

Jo, mainly because I am not a US citizan nor living in the US and
the finished product is not directed to the US market… but thanks
for the lead!

Sandy

You want to try china?

stepfan