Re: [Orchid] Asheville, NC Jewelry attractions

Lorraine Johnston Wednesday, March 06, 2013

    Karen, Asheville has the nonprofit Southern Highland Craft Guild,
    where my niece bought a lovely plique-a-jour pendant from Linda
    Caristo. It appears they have multiple addresses for different
    activities, so perhaps calling first would be best: (828)298-7928

    Their website is http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep8033 or simply
    http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zy4

- Lorraine