[Orchid] Historical group potentially starting in the US

Charles Anderson Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Hi Guys,

    For those people that contacted me off list about the historical
    group I belong to.

    This is not definite yet, but there have been some inroads into
    setting up a sister historical group in the US.

    The group involves replication of lifestyles, events and historical
    items (this part being the most appropriate for this group). Dealing
    with the archaeological community to verify, and sometimes determine
    the function of artifacts. The group stretches your brain.

Regards Charles A.