Re: [Orchid] Non-toxic pickle

Carol Guenther Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hi Jen

    You sound like a kindred spirit! I grow organically and buy
    organically when I can't grow it. I try to do whatever I can
    naturally too, without harsh and/or toxic chemicals. Unfortunately we
    don't own our home or I would have chickens as well and many other
    things that you can't do when you rent. I'd love to get rid of all
    the items that 'out gas' in this house but you can only do so much in
    a rental.

    I admire you for doing all what you can environmentally. It's a
    difficult thing doing what we do. There are so many hazardous and
    toxic chemicals that inturn make our work environment the same.

    We all do the best we can with what we got. It's great though when
    folks do try to take the additionally steps to be safe, responsible
    and environmentally conscious. No matter what we do, unfortunatley
    we will leave our footprints on this earth. But, having said that, we
    are but a mere pimple on this great planet and I'm more than certain
    it can handle our disregard and ignorance and will recover. But of
    course that does not mean we shouldn't be stewards of this beautiful
    planet.

    Do you have a website? I'd like to see your work. How long have you
    been making metalwork?

Thanks for your input and sharing.

Happy trails!
Carol