Re: [Orchid] [Tidbits] Give it a Name

Pat Saturday, February 09, 2013

    Dear Mark, I look forward to your tidbits, thank you so much for
    sharing. I think in reality it is a bank, there is a coin slot, the
    tail could move the upper creature down to where the coin would fall
    into the body. I would guess that it was made during the time that
    those banks were made, around the late 1800's. What would I call
    it......we used to have a name for the ugly pups of our
    litters...............OOgolly. would work here. Blessings, pat