[Orchid] SF's Phelan Building Tosses Jewelers Out After 100 Years

S.C. Brown Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hi Mark

    You make a fair point.

    The aspects of "good" business you refer to, like taking care of
    customers and tenants and all, is what I think of as long term
    investment of a business. Happy, satisfied, contented customers or
    employees is definitely part of any successful business. Still it
    boils down to profit. You won't be caring for anyone if you can't pay
    your bills.

Thanks
Sam