Re: [Orchid] Making clip earrings

Sam Patania Tuesday, January 29, 2013

    Judy said it, I would look at my price point and buy the findings in
    the metal best suited to meet my retail price. The soldering and
    assembly are greater than ear posts so that will add time to the
    price. If I had to solder 100 pairs of ear clips I might go insaner
    and adjusting the clip to the joint takes time too so they are not
    too tight of too loose on the ear.

Sam Patania, Tucson