Re: [Orchid] Guns and Jewelers

Kate Dwyer Tuesday, January 29, 2013

    As a lurking member of this forum who almost never posts and answers
    queries privately just out of some out of date sense of privacy, I
    want to applaud you all for such a thoughtful and open minded
    discussion about guns, relevant to our trade. I wish so that as a
    nation those of us who live in the U.S.A. could have as candid,
    neutral, and inquiring a discussion as we're having on this site.
    Thank you, everyone.

Kate