[Welcome] New Members for January 25, 2013

Orchid Circulation: 13,000 members!

Please welcome our newest members…

Regis Galbach
Mount Juliet, Tennessee. USA,

I made one of jewelry for about 12 years but, stopped in 2002 while
concentrating on making violins and then some leatherwork. My
passion though is in fabricating metals. I’ve since moved from
Florida to Tennessee and have a very small shop in our home. Not
sure if I have the energy to do shows but, we’ll just see.

Beatrix Jeannette Janse van Rensburg
Pretoria, Gauteng. South Africa

http://jeannettejeweller.co.za

Hi I’m Jeannette from South-Africa I am 29 and have been making
jewelry for 3 years now and think that I can learn a lot from this
forum with the variety of artist and tips that this forum provides.
I love what I do… being creative is my passion. and I just love
making Jewelry. and after 3 years I still get exited about every
piece I create… looking forward to learn new things

Amanda Smith
Culver city, CA. USA

branding consultant for a jewelry start up

Jeffrey Lawrence Jobe
Barking Dog Jewelry Design Studio
Thomasville, NC. USA

http://www.barkingdogjewelry.com

Traditional silver and gold smith.

James B Carter
James CarterStudio
Carrboro, NC. USA

http://www.jamescarterstudio.com

Owner of James Carter Studio and School of Jewelry Arts, Carrboro,
NC; 35 years experience in jewelry making and teaching; BFA Florida
State University; MFA Southern Illinois University, Carbondale;
Individual Artist Grant, Florida Arts Council; published in
Metalsmith, American Craft and Art Jewelry; 1st place Enamels, Saul
Bell Awards Competition 2011; three times instructor master
symposium Alan Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts.

Brienna Hall
Brienna Hall Jewelry & Millinery
Mendocino, CA. USA

I am a jeweler based out of Mendocino, California. Throughout my
career as a milliner I have had a passion for jewelry in the past
few years I have began to combine my two loves of jewelry and
millinery. I work with precious metals using textile techniques such
as knitting, crochet and weaving. I also adore anticlastic raising
and am beginning to incorporate this into my work as well. I
received a BFA from Kansas City Art Institute in sculpture with a
minor in fiber arts. I am intensely drawn to Egyptian jewelry and
also have a fascination with Art Nouveau!

Like us on Facebook ! Come Join Your Fellow Jewelers Articles, Tips,