[Orchid] [Source] Coin silver wire

Jeffrey Herman Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello friends,

    I'm looking for .010 coin silver (.900) round wire. Hauser & Miller
    is the only supplier I know of in the U. S., but they only have it
    sheet form which I'd have to trim and draw. That's fine, if I have
    to, but I would of course prefer the wire already dead soft. Any
    clues?

Jeff Herman
hermansilver.com