Where to buy gemstones?

I am trying to find a place to buy gemstones such as ruby, topaz,
apatite, labradorite, etc in faceted rondelles, ovals, marquise, and
flat teardrop, etc. At decent prices.

Stachura has a wonderful selection at excellent prices. Alma Rands

Wendy,

Stratura in Uxbridge, MA. Ask for Mary. I’ve always been happy with
the selection and with the history/data about the stones she sells.

MA

I am trying to find a place to buy gemstones such as ruby, topaz,
apatite, labradorite, etc in faceted rondelles, ovals, marquise,
and flat teardrop, etc. At decent prices.

O’Neils is good in Australia, if they don’t have what you want you
can ask :wink: CIA

Dear Wendy; I get my stones many places, but keep going back to Rio
Grande. blessings pat

Stachura is a wonderful place to buy I had a special need
for some carnelian cabochons deep orange/red, and with great
translucency.

Before contacting Stachura, I had purchased some from another source
and was disappointed as they were drab, brown and totally opaque. I
sent Mary an email describing what I wanted, and she immediately
emailed pictures of what they had in stock. Not only that, but she
hand picked what I needed. I was just delighted with the order, and
the great personal interest Stachura gives their customers. The
quality of their stones is superb. Alma Rands

You can always check out the Stuller gemstone department.