[Tucson 2013] Orchid Exhibitors

Can you smell it folks?! Trade show season is here and we can’t wait
to see you out on the open road. After a stop in Phoenix for the RJO
Show on Jan. 26-28, (Don’t miss Rofin’s Gary Paresky’s talk on laser
welders!) we’re off to Tucson.

Make sure to stop by our GJX booth-1230-1231, 1430-1431-to say hi
and see what we have going on. In addition to our selection of tools
and unbeatable deals, there will be some can’t miss LIVE
demonstrations taking place by Rofin laser welders, Orion welders,
and our own Master Stone Setter Eddie Boudreaux. Have repair or
tools questions? We have answers! Hope to see you there!

Andy “The Tool Guy” Kroungold

Just Arrived: Beautiful matched pairs and single stones in designer
SBBT’s in many materials: exquisitely patterned Porcelain Jasper,
Green Moss Agate, fiery Rooster Tail, striped Bulico, Montana Berk,
Sonoran Sunrise, Chrysocolla, Gray Bubble Jasper, Indian Blanket,
Birdseye Rhyolite, Lime Green Rock, silky Marra Mamba and more.

Some in limited quantity. Also, agate drusy pendants drilled with a
3mm wide hole, lovely enough to stand alone or use with your
creative additions.

Tucson Gem & Mineral Show: Come see us now in New York or visit us in
Tucson, AZ at the GJX, 198 S. Granada Avenue, February 5 to February
10, 2013, booth #1508.

Come see us in Tucson - GJX Booth # 205 - Lowe Associates

LOWE ASSOCIATES - Robert P. Lowe Jr. invites you to visit us in
Booth # 205 at the GJX Gem & Jewelry Exchange, Downtown Tucson, for:
Tourmalines - in Greens, Pinks, Indicolite, Rubelite, Salmon,
Yellow, Silver, Orange, Purple, Bi-color, Tri-color, - sliced,
faceted, cabochons, Cat’s Eye, Paraiba and Faceting Rough. Watermelon
tourmaline slices, singles, sets, matched pairs, cabochoned slices,
plus all of the other Brazilian Colored Stones, including -
Aquamarine, Citrine, Rutilated Quartz (Calibrated), Imperial Topaz,
Alexandrite, Kunzite, Brazilian Opals Crystal, Fire & Boulder,
Purple Topaz, Amethyst, Morganite, Emeralds - faceted, cabochon, &
Slices, Emerald Faceting Rough, Faceted Spessartite Garnet,
Chrysoprase, Tourmaline in Quartz, Actinolite in Quartz, Green Gold
Quartz, Andalusite, Chrysoberyl, Prasiolite, Rose Quartz, Garnet,
Rhodolite Garnet, Sea Foam Beryl, Green Beryl, Yellow Beryl, Fire
Agate, Peridot, Persian Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Lightning Ridge
Opal, & Colombian Emeralds.