[Orchid] [Tucson 2013] Orchid Exhibitors

Dikra Gem Friday, January 18, 2013

    Just Arrived: Beautiful matched pairs and single stones in designer
    SBBT's in many materials: exquisitely patterned Porcelain Jasper,
    Green Moss Agate, fiery Rooster Tail, striped Bulico, Montana Berk,
    Sonoran Sunrise, Chrysocolla, Gray Bubble Jasper, Indian Blanket,
    Birdseye Rhyolite, Lime Green Rock, silky Marra Mamba and more.

    Some in limited quantity. Also, agate drusy pendants drilled with a
    3mm wide hole, lovely enough to stand alone or use with your
    creative additions.

    Tucson Gem & Mineral Show: Come see us now in New York or visit us in
    Tucson, AZ at the GJX, 198 S. Granada Avenue, February 5 to February
    10, 2013, booth #1508.