Re: [Orchid] Why CAD is it needed in our classes?

leonid surpin Friday, January 04, 2013

>     Errr. you do realize that the link you provided (from WPI) was
>     talking about how to use equations to generate raster (bitmapped)
>     output on screen, yes?

    The link that I provided was to show the difference between
    parametric curves and interpolated curves. That is all. If you do
    anything which requires a lot of interpolated curves, only few
    hardware setups can handle it gracefully. I am sorry but I cannot
    make it plainer than that.

Leonid Surpin
Studioarete.com