Re: [Orchid] Making and setting a pendant

Denise Avery Tuesday, December 11, 2012

    Thank you, Hans, for the tutorial. It is great for us newbies to see
    how something like that is fabricated. Haven't seen someone make a
    plaster mold for the sole purpose of being a holding device for
    soldering, but it makes perfect sense. Little light bulbs popping in
    my head! Oh, and the piece is stunning, too!