Re: [Orchid] How much is gold polishing sweep worth?

Gerald Lewy Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hi All!

    I used to work for a very large Canadian jewellery company and it
    was time for their summer vacation. The staff of over 150 staff(then)
    had always a 2% paid vacation.

    The owner thought instead of paying the multitude of workers from
    the companies pocket. He thought he'd refine all of the carpets and
    whatever. He got back enough of the money and some more just from
    refining waste. This was from all hand-washing sinks, polishing
    buffs, polishing vacuum machines, emery paper bins, bench cleaning,
    a/c filters.

    ..ad-infinitum! Was it worthwhile? You figure it out.

http://ganoksin.com/blog/gerrylewy/
...Gerry!