Re: [Orchid] [Looking4] Casting company in CA

Kate Dwyer Tuesday, December 04, 2012

    Lorien- I would suggest Robert Snell in Nevada City. 530-273- 8958. I
    use them exclusively for my own dog tag company's production. If I
    get cornered into doing a custom job I use them for that with
    absolute confidence. I'm also the model maker for a much bigger
    fashion jewelry manufacturing company as well and we use them for our
    rings and more problematic molds where we really need that extra
    attention given to every wax that's shot.

Kate
Extasia, inc