Re: [Orchid] Salt and vinegar pickle

Al Balmer Saturday, November 24, 2012

>     This is so plainly obvious that it is ridiculously funny how many
>     people believe in that fossil theory of petroleum.

    It's not ridiculous at all. Until fairly recently, the fossil theory
    was widely accepted even by scientists, and it's what most people
    learned in school. No need to belittle the layman for that. Ridicule
    is not an effective teaching method.

    The light version of the three laws of thermodynamics:
    1. You can't win.
    2. You can't even break even.
    3. You can't get out of the game.

Al Balmer