Re: [Orchid] Salt and vinegar pickle

Pedro Alonso-Sanchez Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello Barbara,

>     But it doesn't fill a person's belly when they are crying for
>     food. It does help malnutrition but not starvation.

    I agree with your statement, you are so right. I used the term 'vit
    C' as medicine or/and food supply. It will never replace good food
    nor natural vitamines.

    To my believng, the best way to help others is to build a sort of 1
    to 1 system. Eassier said then done, I know. The world is paved with
    good intentions, however, the world will not be saved with it.

Have fun and enjoy
Pedro