[Orchid] [New Orchid Gallery] Jeffrey McWhinney

Orchid Sunday, November 18, 2012

Jeffrey McWhinney
McWhinney Designs
San Rafael, CA. USA
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zrw

    I am a Journeyman Machinist/CNC programmer/CAD designer with years
    of work in microstructure research, precision optics and titanium
    bicycle component design.

    My primary goal making jewelry is to create designs that
    specifically speak to what "guys" get off on- function,
    craftsmanship, high technology, practicality. Wedding bands are my
    focus because I want my pieces to be important and lasting. And...
    I'm a hopeless romantic.

    Passion is contagious! Show us your passion, Show us your work!

    Submit your work to feature in the Orchid Online Jewelry Exhibition
    today:

    http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7z58