[Orchid] [4Sale] Barely used metalsmithing equipment

Lauren Gindes Sunday, November 18, 2012

    Closing Shop and Selling New/Barely Used Metalsmithing Equipment

    I am closing my business and selling a ton of new/barely used
    metalsmithing equipment that I ordered rather over-eagerly and
    haven't really touched. Items include:

    -Pepe Jump Ring Maker
    -Little Torch Propane Outfit W/5 Tips Oxygen & Propane Regulator,
     Empty Tanks and Caddy
    -Otto Frei Starter Soldering Kit
    -Foredom Flex Shaft
    -Foredom MH-5 Clamp on Flexshaft Hanger
    -Swiss Sawblade Assortment on Wood Stand
    -Assortment of Other Tools

    Many of these items still are in their boxes and I am willing to
    sell at significantly below cost. Please contact me
    (laurengindes AT gmail.com) if you are interested in seeing photos or
    getting more information, or to negotiate pricing.

Best,
Lauren Gindes