[Orchid] [4Sale] Barely used metalsmithing equipment

Lauren Gindes Sunday, November 18, 2012
========[ Invite a Friend -  ]========

    Closing Shop and Selling New/Barely Used Metalsmithing Equipment

    I am closing my business and selling a ton of new/barely used
    metalsmithing equipment that I ordered rather over-eagerly and
    haven't really touched. Items include:

    -Pepe Jump Ring Maker
    -Little Torch Propane Outfit W/5 Tips Oxygen & Propane Regulator,
     Empty Tanks and Caddy
    -Otto Frei Starter Soldering Kit
    -Foredom Flex Shaft
    -Foredom MH-5 Clamp on Flexshaft Hanger
    -Swiss Sawblade Assortment on Wood Stand
    -Assortment of Other Tools

    Many of these items still are in their boxes and I am willing to
    sell at significantly below cost. Please contact me
    (laurengindes AT if you are interested in seeing photos or
    getting more information, or to negotiate pricing.

Lauren Gindes