Re: [Orchid] Your favorite stone....

Jenni Chrisstoffels Friday, November 16, 2012

    I have Diamonds I love from coloured to white. Ceylon Sapphires,
    Various coloured Sapphires, Emeralds, beautiful Rubies, so many
    different coloured Tourmalines to die for, Spessatite Garnets and
    Tsavorites that jump out at you. Tanzanites, Precious Topaz, Opals
    from Koroit to black, Pearls from beautiful South sea of all shades
    to the rich lustre of Broom pearls and the beautiful blues and greens
    of the Paua Pearl. Then the larger cabs some I cut myself as a hobby
    for fun when I'm not making jewellery. Dinosaur bone, The picture
    jaspers Royal Sahara, Painted desert, Cripple Creek, Deschutes etc,
    Petrified wood, Polish Flint, Agates and Rhyolites of so many
    varieties I couldn't list them all. So my answer to the question is
    all of the above and more I love them all. It's like the tide I ebb
    and flow all the time. When I see a good stone even after over 40
    years in the jewellery industry it still fills me with wonder.

Chris