[Orchid] Polishing silver chain necklace

Patricia Fowbert Friday, November 16, 2012
========[ Invite a Friend -  ]========

    Polishing silver chain necklace with lapiz lazuli cabochons and
    tigers eye beads

    Hi I want polish a chain necklace with lapiz cabs and tigers eye
    beads. I'd like to put it in tumbler but I'm not sure if the stones
    will be ok. I do have a flex shaft and all the basic tools.

    It's the first time I've posted here, have done some basic metalwork
    classes and read loads of books so hope my questions are not too
    basic. I enjoy reading all the posts even though many are beyond my
    experience. I discovered this hobby by accident but I'm completely
    hooked. Any tips I can pick up here to improve my work will be much