Re: [Orchid] Your favorite stone....

Thomas H. Louthen III Friday, November 16, 2012

    Hi, Just wondered if you have a steady source, since it is my
    favorite stone also? I am low on rough, not out, but close enough to
    begin to look around for more. The last couple of pieces I got were
    from my apprentice, and three of the pieces (I was cutting these for
    him) had the Malachite needles you described. They turned out
    beautiful, but he got them on a sort of fluke trade. Thomas III