Re: [Orchid] Repair to little torch hose

John and Jo-Ann Donivan Friday, November 16, 2012

>     Would duct tape be ok?

    Well, Sue, I missed this until I saw the answers this morning. New
    hoses are the best, but many of us have done what you did, and the
    fix is easy. Cut the hoses, get about an inch of copper tubing that
    fits the ID - if you mean what I think you mean, those clear plastic
    hoses with the red and green fabric outside, that I believe is 1/4".
    Put a bit of epoxy on the outside of the copper as a sealer, put the
    tubing on it and twist some wire around each end to clamp it. Easy
    and permanent. Bigger hoses, bigger tubing.