Re: [Orchid] Stablized turqoise health hazard

Thomas H. Louthen III Friday, November 16, 2012

    Thanks Barbara, I couldn't agree with you more, and while I probably
    have enough turquoise I will give them a look. It is nice to know
    people are out there fighting the fight for purity. I finally worked
    my way to several mine owners in Nevada in about 1973, and then I
    dealt with the Brown family for Morenci for several years, I just got
    used to being able to buy without worry. The last couple of purchases
    I have made were guaranteed natural, and I had to return them as they
    were obviously treated. My apprentice however, had no problem with
    it, and has even brought that Mojave plastic stuff by for me to cut.
    As Stephen King would say "the world moves on". Thomas III