Re: [Orchid] The value of free teachings

Stephen Walker Saturday, September 15, 2012

>     Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

    Or that man might just sit in the boat all day drinking beer. That
    is if you taught him recreational fishing.

    But one of the great things about sharing on Orchid is that you hear
    from those who work at jewelry for fun and those who do it for a
    living.

Stephen Walker
WalkerMetalsmiths.com
Andover, NY