[Welcome] New Members for May 29, 2012

Orchid Circulation: 13,000 members!

Please welcome our newest members…

Manny Prado
Plain City, Oh. USA

I belong to several rock and gem clubs and have been a collector for
a few years. I recently started to cut and polish collected
materials. I’ve taken 4 metalsmithing classes and have successfully
completed a few pendants. I’ve done a little wire wrapping and am
looking for all the help I can get and to guide me on
future projects. I’m going to ask a lot of questions I hope I don’t
bore anyone.

J Troup
Art and Artisan
Franklin, USA

Beginning metalworker.

Jeane McEwan
Nashua, USA

My job is paraprofessional in a high school, assisting special ed
students; my passion is making jewelry, which I’ve been doing for
about 5 years. I started with weaving, primarily bracelets, but also
necklaces and earrings. This past year I’ve been taking classes at
the local art institute to learn soldering, wire work, sawing and
other metalsmithing techniques and loving it! I was thrilled to
learn about this site and plan to refer to it often.

Christine Galipeau
Gatineau, Canada

Jewelry making is a new hobby