[Welcome] New Members for April 17, 2012

Orchid Circulation: 13,000 members!

Please welcome our newest members…

Lora Hatch
Lora’s Creations
North Bay, Ontario. Canada

I first started working with wire in safety applications as an
aircraft mechanic. I began experimenting with jewellery designs
after watching someone make some very simple charm-on-a-cord type
jewellery. My work is now on display in multiple locations and I
receive many requests for custom work. I am almost entirely
self-taught, yet I now hold classes in wire work and have also led
workshops in association with the W.K.P. Kennedy Gallery in North
Bay, ON.

Although my main focus to this point has been wire wrapping, I have
recently begun learning other techniques such as forging,
foldforming, soldering, etc.

My creative ideas come from the things that I see; anything from a
piece of jewellery in a magazine to the shape of a piece of
driftwood on a beach. Although I always start a piece with an idea
of how it will look, it seldom ends up that way, since the process
of creating something almost always suggests new ideas, and I try to
keep myself open to new possibilities. It’s very important to me,
that my work has no mass production feel; every piece is
hand-crafted and unique.

Donna Peach
DigitalPlanetMagic
Vancouver, BC. Canada

http://www.digitalplanetmagic.com

Our creative jewelry is designed to inspire imagination, magnetize
and ignite creative energies and reflect the beauty around and in
you. Create, Inspire, Delight.

Our creative jewelry is designed to inspire imagination, magnetize
and ignite creative energies and reflect the beauty around and in
you. Create, Inspire, Delight.

When I went to the Digital Planet Magic site, I could find no
jewelry. Am I on the right site?

Barbara