[Orchid] Testing jade?

Lauren Schott Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ok guys I need some help

    I have a large collection of antique jade bracelets and carved
    pendents belonging to a client. I am trying to help him sell but I
    have run into a problem, I have been told that some of it is quartz.

    How do I test and tell the difference?

    I do not want to sell it as jade if it is not.

Thank you for your help.
Lauren