Re: [Orchid] Puzzling over diamond origins

John Rasmussen Tuesday, March 13, 2012

    Do a little research into the geochemistry and geophysics of the
    mantle as it applies to the petrology of kimberlite and you will
    find the errors to your original statement for the parameters for the
    formation of diamonds. This forum is too limited in available time
    and space to adequately explain the formation processes involved.
    Your initial statement of conditions is incorrect.

John