[Looking4] Jewellery school in Florida area

Looking for recommendations for some good solid Jewellery schools in
the Florida area, could be up a little further.

I have a young lady from the Caribbean Islands that would like to
start in the Jewellery making business first learning the basics in
repairs.

Not really looking for those 3-5 day courses, but something a little
more substantial where she could spend several months.

Sincerely would appreciate any help.
Many Thanks!!!
TK.

TK

there is a jewelry school at P Tec in Saint Petersburg Florida for
jewelry making and repair.

Robin

You’re soooooooooooo close to Nashville Ten.

David Geller

To both David & Robin,

Many thanks for the recommendations… exactly what we are looking
for.

I will say that the Blaine Lewis school looks most promising.

Again, Many Thanks!!!
TK.