[Looking4] Green sapphires

I have bit of an unusual request for an engagement ring, and all of
my usual sources have been unable to come up with anything. Including
stuller which has been rather rare in my experience. At any rate I
need 5 4mm green heart shape sapphires, natural is a must though
enhancement is ok and as dark a green as possible the better. I have
been lurking on ganoksin for years an i know you guys can help me.

Richard
RWGoldsmith

Try Columbia Gem House in Washington state. I know they have round
green sapphires. Not sure about heart shaped ones.