Re: [Orchid] Using Raytech tumble-vibe

Tom Tyma Saturday, February 18, 2012

    Hi Christy, I was just at Rio today, and talked to their wonderful
    staff. I use regular walnut shell and charge it with Meta-gloss, but
    I run that for 10-15 hours. As far as having excess build up, after
    the walnut shell, I use ceramic media (a mix of beads and cylinders)
    with Avalon A3 for a cleaning stage. It helps tremendously with
    getting off build up and removing the fine pieces of walnut shellHope
    this helps, Tom