Firescale and Trusilver from Hoover and Strong

Just to pass the word, I have been trying the new sterling called
Trusilver from Hoover and Strong and I have been a little brutal just
to test their claim that it doesn’t develop firescale and so far I
haven’t seen any. I have textured it in the rolling mill but haven’t
done a lot of forming yet. I don’t cast but do fabricate my jewelry
so I bought a sheet of 22 gauge from them. They told me that it is
just a little harder than regular sterling but not much. I like it a
lot especially since I haven’t had to spend the time it takes to
remove firescale. I am just a satisfied customer and do love doing
business with them.

Lona

Lona,

I was on the Hoover site and didn’t find any mention of this alloy.
I then did a Google search and found nothing. Do you have a link you
can share which would send us to more

Many thanks,
Jeffrey Herman

Hi Jeffrey,

I was on the Hoover site and didn't find any mention of this
alloy. I then did a Google search and found nothing. Do you have a
link you can share which would send us to more

They sent me a new catalog and I read about it in there. They said
there was more about it on their site, but I didn’t find
it on there either. I just called and asked about it and ordered it
on the phone,

Lona